Saturday, June 13, 2009

Pre Release Information For The Site Flipping Code

We just found out that that Jani G of Twitter Traffic Exposed has developed a revolutionary new product. "The Site Flipping Code". This is a full tilt course on how to take a website,(any website)re-work it and sell it for Thousand of Dollars.

I know Jani G from other products he has developed and I am very excited to have him developed another. This is so exciting I could pop.

About The Site Flipping Code is a content-packed course prepared by Desmond Ong and Jani G:

Desmond Ong is one of the underground internet marketers who is just 18 year old but founded several online businesses to lead to his thousands of dollars of income every month. He currently resides in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Jani G is a top affiliate, and an amazing internet marketer who deals with top products about internet marketing. He is very experienced in making money online and is top 3 in the reality show, Top Affiliate Challenge. He currently resides in London, England.

Now, Desmond Ong and Jani G has teamed up to create the biggest site flipping course in the internet marketing history.

I have personally be given information about this product well in advance of the release. I have begun to study what it is all about and can see this will make me, oops I mean everyone.

What the Site Flipping Code is a full tilt web course with tons of Electronic books/PDF's, (I think 8, but could be more)How to Flip Sites videos, personal coaching service and much more. I've had the inside info for two days and I'm still going through it.

I have been flipping websites for 5 years and believe me the Site Flipping Code can teach even me a lesson. I'm starting to feel humbled as I read and go through the course and tools.

In the Site Flipping Code Course they developers will take users by the hand, give them the tools and personally help them make money online flipping web sites.

As I was writing this post I received a email from Jani stating that a early release of some material will happen soon.
As part of a pre release promotion the guy's are going to give away parts of the course free.
Click on the RSS Button on the top right and watch close for pre release freebies. I'm just waiting for Jani to let me know it's OK to tell you about these bonus items.

No comments: